2 x £5,000 Brazilian Scholarships – available to applicants who are Brazilian nationals. The Scholarships are for Postgraduate (Masters) or Undergraduate (Bachelors) study in any subject offered by the Ulster for the 2014-15 academic year. These scholarships are only available to students who are coming to study at our campuses in Northern Ireland.
Download Application Form
Am I Eligible?
Brazilian national applicants are welcome to apply for these Scholarships. In order to be considered as eligible for the Scholarships you should:
- By the closing date of the competition you should hold Conditional Financial Offer (C2) for:
- A full-time taught Postgraduate Master's course or
- A full time Undergraduate course or
- The Pre-sessional English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Standard course and progressing to one of the above awards
- For tuition fees purposes you must be a Brazilian national
- You must not be in receipt of any other Scholarship/Bursary outside of the University of Ulster.
The scholarships will be awarded to students who have been made a Conditional Financial offer (C2). This includes students who have been made a Conditional Financial offer to study on our Pre-sessional EAP courses and who hold a conditional offer to either an undergraduate or postgraduate course. In this case the Scholarship will only be awarded after a student has successfully passed and completed the Pre-sessional course.
Value, Terms and Conditions
- Each Scholarship has a value of £5,000 which will be awarded for one academic year.
- The Scholarship is set against your tuition fees.
- The Scholarship does not cover living costs.
- The Scholarship does not include living expenses.
- A scholarship cannot be deferred to a later year.
- Providing you meet the eligibility criteria you may apply for more than one type of Scholarship however you cannot be awarded more than one Scholarship type in any competition round.
- The Scholarship will only be awarded for a course of study offered at the Belfast, Coleraine, Jordanstown or Magee campuses.
These Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of the information that you provide on your application form.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants should complete the relevant Scholarship application form and return it to email@example.com by Monday 4 July 2014.
A Selection Committee will meet week commencing 7 July 2014 to select the Scholarship recipients.
- Your personal details (Part A);
- Answers to four questions (Part B) in relation to your career goals, leadership abilities and why/how you think you will benefit from a Santander Scholarship
Notification of Results
The winners of the Scholarship will be informed in writing by email by Friday 25 July 2014. We are unable to inform unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear from us by the end of August, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
The decision of the Selection Committee is final.
If you have any questions about our Santander Scholarships please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of Ulster is proud to be part of the Santander Network of Universities and grateful to Santander for the provision of these scholarships which were established in June 2011.